gummi Chandelier ii in detail

gummi Chandelier ii in detail
Inside the gummi bear Chandelier Jr.

Monday, November 27, 2006

December 2 = Shows and Shows

shows and shows and shows...
more and more and more new works...

I am staying mellow this holiday season, because studio time is taking the lead. No more turkey around or cutting tree for deco. What do people do with those Christmas cards anyway? Wish they care to recycle... I am creating new works for Christmas shows while an exciting opportunity came along, tucked in the already very-jam-packed week.

James Gray Gallery is hanging a group show curated by Joella March. I met Joella last Sunday, felt as if I've known her forever. This is my first time showing in the west side, and I go straight into the Bergamot Station~

"Belong" is one of the pieces I will be showing there. Sadly I will have to close my door early during the open studio hours, because I really really want to go to this opening. One of my favorite artists Melissa Meier will be in the show as well. I can't wait!

And Leora's mounting a fun and treasure-packed show in Gallery Revisited, opening on the same night. I have some cute tiny sculptures and new paintings/drawings there. Treasure hunting starts right here! and they never run out!

No comments: