gummi Chandelier ii in detail

gummi Chandelier ii in detail
Inside the gummi bear Chandelier Jr.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

last splash


I'm going on a trip, again, tomorrow. Leaving the last splash before I return with fun images.

You see, the most rewarding way to visit a show is not standing in line for hours in order to get a glimpse of your celebrity artist vomiting on white walls.
I have found the savory way to revisiting a single artist's show in different time and venues. Marnie Weber makes the kind of art I want to make; she has the sort of fun I desire to possess. Love is too strong a word. When I recently saw her new works in Patrick Painter, I was so proud of myself, because as a fan, I trace the progress in her art life, I feel her growth with us followers. Not the ordinary smile people wear when they leave the gallery, I genuinely taste the satisfaction yet not the conclusion!

Let's do a guess since you've read so far. What are the common features shared by these three creature sculptures?

No comments: