gummi Chandelier ii in detail

gummi Chandelier ii in detail
Inside the gummi bear Chandelier Jr.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Is New Year still new when the age is 2007?


spent the holidays cleaning up and organizing the studio, I am ready for a blank new year.
the philosophy of being an artistic person remains a strong interest in the air.
I was searching for "vision board" for an official way to present that picture I cut out from a magazine, on my way, I found Christine Kane's blog, full of nice tips echoing with what I have been reading on "intention" these years. There is a general misunderstanding that artists = suffering, however I see more and more people suffering nowadays because they suppress or hide the artists within themselves. Art=Life, indeed, to create is to bring out life.

I have a lesson to learn, to "Allow" the flow of opportunities. To not force solution nor creation; art is born for myself first, then other elements will follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there ya,
read a couple of christine kane's pieces. thought the one about resolution was quite inspiring.
now question, I thought that her "resolution resolution" seems to make it easier for people of weak mind such us myself, and I was just wondering , is there a resolution of resolution resolution in case we weakminded can't even get around to master a simplified approach? anyway, just a thought, not really a question....
cheers for sharing your thoughts and inspirations