gummi Chandelier ii in detail

gummi Chandelier ii in detail
Inside the gummi bear Chandelier Jr.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Toxic burned gummi bears?

working on the new gummi bear piece for days, I figured out that I can burn them and utilize the melting gummi as adhesive. After 2 days of working on gummis, Turbo the cat lost appetite and threw up some food, while I had nausea for 2 nights.
What is in the burned gummi? I have a theory: Food coloring came from petroleum, so burned gummi contains sulfur dioxide, which is a common pollutant in the air from power plants. But short concentrated exposure to sulfur dioxide "can cause stomach pain, menstrual disorders, watery eyes, inhibition of thyroid function, loss of smell, headache, nausea, vomiting, fever, convulsions, and dizziness. "
oh, my goddess, what am I getting myself into?

No comments: