gummi Chandelier ii in detail

gummi Chandelier ii in detail
Inside the gummi bear Chandelier Jr.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leo babies

Today is a special day. My best girl friend's water broke. According to text message from the other friend, she's in the hospital now.
This Leo girl was past due for 4 days, I was as anxious as her mom was.
In these past 9 months, our spirit have flown high as 3 out of we 4 are going thru pregnancy. Me being the last remain free and watch their lives change. Inside me there's tremendous joy caught from them, heck, I even eat as much as they do:) Another Leo boy will arrive in the next week or two. Both grandmas are ready, standing by to start the transitional Chinese 1-month postpartum care procedure.
My blessings go to my friends who is and will go thru labor this month. Because of them, my views of life has expanded to a new horizon.
Welcome, Leo babies!

No comments: